Create Signature In Gmail: Hello friends welcome to our tech support blog. Do you want to know how to create a signature in Gmail? Follow the below guide and create your own signature with your Logo or any image. An email signature is nothing but a few lines of text placed at the bottom of the outgoing emails which will help you to project the sending person identity to the receiving person. Mostly these signatures may contain your name, company name, website, short impressive quote, phone number and use the small space for your contact details.
There are many email services are available on the internet but most of the internet users using Gmail as their primary mailing platform. Create the signature in Gmail is very simple. Anyone can create their own signature using the below steps in Gmail. Gmail is one of Google’s best products which are come up with a lot of other Google products like Google Drive, Google Play Store, YouTube, Google Maps, blogger, Google photos and etc.
To Create an Email Signature in Gmail:
- First of all, try to plan your signature. Like what type of signature you are going to insert then proceed the below steps.
- Open your Gmail account, in the top right corner you can see the settings gear icon just click on that.
- It will show you the drop down menu from that select settings option.
- Now it will show you the general settings of your Gmail. Scroll down and find the signature settings.
- By default, it will be in “no signature” option enable that option and use the text area to create your signature.
- Refer to the below image and do it accordingly. Once you complete the signature of email scroll down and save the changes.
- Once you have made the changes Gmail will automatically insert the signature to your all composing emails. BY default your signature will be below the quoted text for all replies and new emails.
Create Gmail Signature Above Quoted Text:
- Most of the people don’t like the default format which is showing the Gmail signature below the quotes text and “–“ this line.
- Go to settings of your Gmail account.
- Select the general category.
- Scroll down and define signature settings.
- Hello, the signature text box you can find an option like ”signature before quoted text in replies and remove the ” – -” line that precedes it” check and enable this option.
- No scroll down and save the changes immediately.
Also Check: Howe to use Google Lens on iPhone/ipad?
How to Insert an Image/logo in Gmail Signature:
- Most of the companies are placing their logo or the person image in the signature. Sunshine the below states and insert any images in your Gmail signature.
- Go to Settings option of your Gmail account.
- In general, category finds the signature option.
- Now open tinypic.com which is a free hosting website for any images or videos. So choose your image and upload it to the website.
- Now it will show the preview of your image. Right click on your image and from that select the copy image option and paste it in the signature text-box.
- Scroll down and save the changes now.
That’s it now open any new email it will automatically be adding your signature with an image.
If you have any doubts related to Google products/applications please let us know in the below comment box. We come up with the best solution as soon as possible. Thank you for visit guys.
- professional Gmail signature
- how to add signature in Gmail with logo
- gmail signature generator
- how to insert signature in Gmail
- how to add signature in Gmail app
- can’t add image to Gmail signature
- how to insert image in email signature in Gmail
- gmail signature image not showing