Google Duo Group Video Call: Today, a video call is getting very trend around people all over the world. In the 20th century, people communicate others through letters, phone calls, etc. But now we are living in the 21st century (Modern world). Now, we can able to communicate the person who is at another end of the world. For that communication, Video calling is to help a lot. Lots of Video calling applications are available in the Google Play store like Skype, Whatsapp, IMO, Facebook, Line, Viber, etc. But nothing can give the highest quality and secured video calling compared to Google Duo. First,
Google developed the Google Duo app for Android users only. Later, it gets famous and it was also developed for other platforms like Google Duo for PC, Google Duo for Jio Phone, Google Duo for Windows Phone, Google Duo for MAC, Google Duo for Blackberry, etc. One defect is that we can’t able to make a group video call on Google Duo. That’s why people had some hesitation while using this app. But we can able to make a group video call on Google Duo soon. Yes, guys. Google testing out the group video calling feature for up to 7 people. Let’s see that in details.
Google Duo Tests Group Video call:
One of the most requested feature since the launch of Google Duo is a Group Video call feature. FaceTime app also now supports the group video call up to 32 users at once. Now, it is also possible in the Google duo application. Yes, guys. I am not joking. You can now able to make a group video call on Google Duo only for up to 7 people. In order to place a video call, you need to create a group with necessary contacts. Once, the group is created then you will be able to place the video call. Tapping on the name of the group at the bottom right corner will list out the group member’s names.
You can also create multiple groups, it doesn’t matter. One another feature also tested with Group call is Low Light mode. This mode will help Google Duo users when they are making a video call in poorly lit conditions. Actually, this feature will automatically adjust your video in a dark environment so other users can see you better. These are the two features tested by the Google Duo.
Google duo Features:
- Pick a loved one and jump right in, with a simple interface that makes video calling as easy as one tap.
- The highest quality video calling app experience more reliable video calls with excellent video quality whether you’re on Wi-Fi or on-the-go.
For Android and iOS devices
- The duo works on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets, so you can call all your close friends and family using just one app.
- See who’s calling before you pick up with a live video preview.
- Friend can’t answer your call? No problem. Leave them a video message for them to call you right back. With a video message, you can still capture everything about that moment you wanted to share.
- Make voice-only calls to your friends when you can’t chat over video.
- Based on Signals Research Group technical study comparing video degradation time over 3G, LTE, and WiFi.
Searches related to google duo group video call:
- google duo group video call limit
- how to do group video call on the duo
- conference video call on the duo
- group video call app
- how to create a group in google duo
- group video call app for android
- IMO group video call limit
- how to do a conference video call in google duo